Centella Asiatica( gotukola) commonly known as Gotu Kola Indian pennywort, Asiatic pennywort or Mandookparni, is a herbaceous, frost-tender perennial plant in the flowering plant family Apiaceae. It is native to the wetlands in Asia.
Centella Asiatica is a medicinal plant. In addition, it can be eaten as a vegetable. Since pomegranates are rich in vitamins, pomegranate drinks can cure many diseases.
They have been found to have the power to cure inflammation or heat and inflammation of the skin. The gotukola also has the ability to increase the capacitance.
If you hear this, you are surely drinking a cup of herb juice daily.
- The gotukola plant, which gives high herbal remedies to any person, young and old, is one of the most potent diseases of the body.
- Gotu kola will cure many ailments of coughs, worms, worms, worms, skin diseases and inflammation.
- Gotukola is a medicine that affects the eyes and skin.
- Gotu kola also contributes to breastfeeding of breastfeeding mothers who have young children.
- Getukola, which acts as a urinary tract, helps prevent urinary tract infections and cures a variety of ailments such as diarrhea, anemia, dysentery, diabetes, asthma, inflammation, liver disease and strengthening the immune system.
- 🍀 Gotukola Powder is a treatment for nasal gastric ulcer, and drinking a whole decoction of the whole gotukola plant by adding a little decoction of sugar and pepper powder every few weeks can prevent many ailments. Good herb
- Especially young people who have goto kola plant with cow’s milk, have found that it can protect adolescents by drying it, drinking it with milk, or by drinking fresh gotukola juice.
- Drinking sugar, honey and ghee in a dry powdered gotukola powder has been found to cure brain ailments, epilepsy and ocular conditions.
- Patients who have coughs can get rid of red onion with gotukola.
- The Gotukola Tea, a dry drink that Gotu kola dried, helps alleviate fever and sinus conditions.
- Gotukola is a very energetic food and medication to relieve stress.
- Recent studies have identified Gotu kola as herbal medicine that can have a positive effect on the circulatory system and can be used to treat high blood pressure.
- The Gotu kola causes blood to flow through the veins and capillaries with great pressure.
- Experiments in Europe and India in 1999 have found that some compounds from Gotu kola can cure wounds in the body.
Gotukola how to make a drink
– About 400 grams of fresh Gotu kola
– Three cups
– Two cups of coconut milk
– about 100 grams of black rice
– Three fine onions
– Always on the move
= First choose Gotu kola and wash it thoroughly. Heat the rice as it cooks.
= Then water the gotukola and blend it.
= When the rice begins to boil, add the garlic brick to it and stir until it is well mixed with rice.
Keep the mixture for about three minutes, sprinkle it well and add the onions to the pan and drink. Then add the coconut milk and when it is heated add the kale porridge when it reaches boiling point. Centella asiatica (gotukola)
Read more:- https://foodscelta.com